TERMS & CONDITIONS
STEPS TO MAKE RETURNS
1. Before making a return, you should read the terms and conditions to check if your return complies with the company's policies.
2. Fill out the RETURN FORMAT found on our page, detail the type of return you are making.
3. Send the Items you wish to return via USPS.
4. The item has to been at, no later than 30 days of the purchased in our warehouse or your return will be denied. (restoking fees apply see terms & conditions).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
We reserve the right to inspect all items returned and to determine if the item has been treated according to the care instructions and if the return guidelines apply.
1. Sale Items are Final Sale.
3. The Shipping and handling cost of any item returned without justification will not recieve store credit.
3. Only items sent via United States Postal Service (USPS) and with Manufacturing Defects* qualify for the store credit.
4. Items that have not been treated according to the care instructions provided on each item's label will not be exchanged or accepted for monetary refunds under any circumstance. Each of our products is designed for a specific size; no item will be accepted if we considered that it was damaged due to force.
5. Due to sanitary regulations we do not accept intimate appared such as: girdles, body shappers, shapping tops or boxers.
6. Only Exchanges are allowed for line items (WITHOUT JUSTIFICATION) within a maximum period of 30 days from the date of purchase, 15 days after the purchase all line items will have a charge for relocation of the product ( Restocking Fee) of 10% EXTRA on the purchase price.
7. When the items has odors, its packaging and labels have been used, abused and damaged. They will have an EXTRA RESTOCKING FEE of 15% off on the purchase price.
8. There are NO MONETARY REFUNDS, Only Store Credit.
9. We are not responsible for health issues such as allergies caused by the use of any of our items.
If you followed the care instructions of the item purchased and you still consider that the item presents irregularities, you can call Costumer Service and speak to one of our sale representatives or send the item(s) along with the invoice and a note specifying the reason for the return and we will gladly get back to you.
*ITEMS WITH MANUFACTURING DEFECTS: Refers to broken zippers, rivets, seam defects, or detached shoes.
WARRANTY TIME LIMIT FOR PRODUCTS WITH MANUFACTURING DEFECTS: 30 day limit after items have been purchased.
STEPS TO FOLLOW
1. Fill out the Return and Exchange format.
2. Pack your exchange items securely. Address your package to SKA Studio by Colmodausa-Returns Department, 457 E. FIRST AVE, ROSELLE NJ 07203
3. An analysis of the item will be made by our qualified personnel. The response to the warranty request will be given within a period of 8 business days. (This period does not include the time necessary in case the article fix is viable).
Other alternatives within our guarantee once the item has gone under quality check are:
A) Fix: We fix buttons, rivets and detached shoes in most cases, you may opt to have your item fixed and returned.
B) Exchange: The item can be exchanged for a different reference or different size for the same or different amount. If the amount exceeds the original price, the costumer will have to pay the difference.
C) NOT ACCEPTED: SKA Studio by colmoda reserves the right to deny any item that didn't meet the return and exchange policy guidelines and or that has exceeded the time limit of 30 days of the original date of purchase.